Monday, October 13, 2014

Easy DIY Last Minute Halloween Costumes: Hipster Cinderella & Rapunzel

Hi y'all, beautiful people!!

I am reaaally really happy to write this entry. Yesterday I couldn't upload a video to my channel, as I usually do on Sunday, but it was for the greater good. I was fighting with my editing software because I was attempting to change the background of the video with the green screen technique. The results are obviously not even closer to professional ones, but taking into account that I don't have professional lighting, nor a real green screen background (I used a green blanket from my boyfriend and tape to glue it to the wall), I'm really satisfied with how everything turned out. I got to point out that I don't even have a decent camera! I film wih a digital one, a Nikon Coolpix SD2800. I can't complain, tho. It's really good quality for a digital camera... But anyway! I think it was a funny experience and something that I'm definitely going to do again (yeah, poor bf of mine, I'm sorry for that). Anyway, here you have some behind the scenes pictures, so you can see how precarious was everything.


As I mentioned before, shout outs to my bf! He helped me to prepare everything and he was the intro director, as he always is :). I'm afraid he just has to get use to it... Aaaand about the video! It is another Halloween costume. It's really easy, affordable and cute, at least I think so. You can be any hipster Disney princess using a tiny little bit of imagination and a few clothes from your closet! Here you have the link to the tutorial: