Friday, December 5, 2014

YouTube Updates

Hi y'all!

So I'm here to write something very briefly and just let you know that I did two more uploads to my YouTube channel since the last time I posted. In the next few days I'm going to be doing a special announcement... Sooo stay tunned!

1) I made a super delish yet healthy DIY Christimas Cookies Spread. I promise you, it's soooo yummy and you're gonna love it! Here it comes:



2) The next one has just come out of the oven! It's kind of different from what I normally do, it's not a DIY! Well, there's some DIY part in it, but it is mostly about my personal tips for hair. And if you're used to my videos, you'll know I need to have a few of those, 'cause I got loads of super long hair.



I hope you enjoy them!! See you on Monday, probably :)